Front End Developer
At farmerswife, we are building a new cloud-based product which aims for excellent reliability and scalability.
We’re looking for a talented Front End Developer to join our team.
If you’d like to be actively involved in all stages of development, working with our clients on new products and features, this is the role for you.
You’ll be responsible for everything from the design of the UI, to the implementation of user stories to solve real life requirements, unit testing and packaging for deployment.
This is your chance to join a growing team and a new project in an international established company.
Our development team is based in Palma de Mallorca, but this can be a fully remote position.
We hope you have
- At least 5 years experience in Web development
- Project experience using Angular JS Framework
- A willingness to learning new technologies and share your knowledge
- Open communication skills, practiced in providing clear design feedback and code reviews.
- Excellent English
It’s great if you also have (or are interested in learning)
- Experience developing and building Android apps
- Cordoba project experience a plus
- Interest in the Apple ecosystem (iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS…)
- Experience working in an AGILE team
- Experience with collaboration or project management software development
In turn, we offer:
- competitive salary + employee bonus schemes
- long term mentoring
- flexible working schedule, including remote working
- 25 days holiday per year
- Part of a fun and enthusiastic international team
If you are interested, please get in touch to let us know why you think you’d like to join our team! Please also attach your current CV along with info on your earliest start date and salary requirement.