Product Development Specialist
We’re looking for a talented Product Development Specialist to join our team, and support our goal of getting the best quality software to the market.
This is a hybrid role where you will bridge the communications between our development team and our clients.
You will be responsible for product feedback and triaging support issues – helping to shape our product development, while also ensuring that deliveries from the development team are of the highest quality.
This is your chance to join a growing team and an exciting project in an internationally established company.
Our development team is based in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, but this can be a remote position.
We hope you have
- At least 2 years experience working in product development/implementation, or 1 year of experience in a QA position
- A passion for analysis and problem solving
- Experience with ticketing systems or test management / tracking tools i.e JIRA, trello, GitHub, zendesk, freshdesk etc.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise your own tasks
- A strong attention to detail
- Perfect English and communication skills
It’s great if you also have (or are interested in learning)
- Experience working with startups and fast-moving working environments
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in Software as a Service models
- Experience working in AGILE/Scrum teams
- Managing support SLAs and working in time critical support teams
- Experience in post production environment or the media industry, especially with any of our products Cirkus or farmerswife
- Experience in OSX or iOS app design patterns or testing
In turn, we offer:
- Competitive salary + employee bonus schemes
- Long term mentoring
- Flexible working schedule, including remote working
- 25 days holiday per year
- Part of a fun and enthusiastic international team
If you are interested, please get in touch to let us know why you think you’d like to join our team! Please also attach your current CV along with info on your earliest start date and salary requirement.