Product Specialist – USA
We are looking for a confident, experienced individual to join our farmerswife team. The right person for this job will have ideally worked with and learned to love the farmerswife products or have experience with something similar. They will have a keen intuition to push our software to its limits and the ability to find creative workflow solutions to suit a multitude of different companies. No two of our customers use farmerswife or Cirkus in the same way!
- experience using farmerswife, as an Advanced User
- excellent computer skills (Windows and Mac)
- happy to work from own “home office”
- flexibility for occasional travel
- proactive and self-motivated
- fluent English speaker
- confidence to demo software to prospects
- confidence to train end users at high levels
- good people skills
- patience to work with people with varying levels of computer skills
- knowledge of the media industry
Good to haves:
- industry contacts
- Experience using Cirkus
- comfortable in new technologies
- an additional language
- media operations experience
In turn we offer:
- competitive salary + employee bonus scheme
- flexible working hours if required (full or part time for the right candidate)
- 15 days vacation per year
- work from home – equipment provided, expenses paid
- travel to Mallorca – our head office is based in beautiful Mallorca where you will be expected and encouraged to visit!
- further travel whenever possible – we have customers all over the world, we often need someone to go and see them!
- part of a fun and enthusiastic international team, connected by the love of our products (and wine)
Job role and responsibilities
Front line Support
Use your knowledge of farmerswife features and functionality to support farmerswife customers around the world via our ticketing system, phone calls, online sessions.
Problem solving customer reported issues – differentiating between bugs, lack of user knowledge or bad setup. Promptly and succinctly resolving these, for or with the customer. Liaising with our tech support team and module experts where required.
Confidently lead product demonstrations of farmerswife and Cirkus products (online and in person) to prospective new customers. This can be anything from one person to 10+
Follow up with prospective clients on questions and where required begin to define specific workflows for their needs.
Liaise with our Sales Team to map out prospect requirements, so that accurate quotations can be proposed.
Attend Trade Shows – we have a stand at several key industry trade shows around the world. These stands are crewed by our Product Specialists and key sales managers to promote our product by running demos and showing off our new features, to anyone and everyone who comes by to see us!
Run full implementations of farmerswife and Cirkus for new customers (also re-implementation for existing customers whose needs have changed)
Collating and analyzing information from the customer regarding their current workflows, their desired workflows moving forward, and their key requirements across the company (from operators to financial/CEO level)
Assessing which features and functionality within the farmerswife and Cirkus products they will best utilize. Then helping to customize and set up their implementation to best match these requirements, as well as to give the best user experience.
Once the base of the set up and workflows are established – lead User Training Courses, either onsite at the client’s offices or online. These sessions are to teach new clients how to use our products and the required features, and importantly are also a continuation of the implementation process. So not just telling users “where to click” but also two-way discussions around the roll out and workflows.
We also run training sessions for existing customers who purchase add-on modules, or have new team members starting. These sessions often involve updates to the existing setup and a lot of patience!
By default, all farmerswife Product Specialists are part of the product team. We use the product every day alongside our clients, so are the first in line to layout plans for new features and help customers who require “custom” development to spec out their requirements.
Liaise with the farmerswife and Cirkus developers on new features, test these new features, QA report and write end user documentation.