At farmerswife, we are building a new cloud-based product which aims for excellent reliability and scalability.
We’re looking for a talented Support/QA engineer to join our team, and support our goal of getting the best quality software to the market.
We also need you to help us to provide an excellent client experience for our end users, providing engaging training and managing their support requests.
This is your chance to join a growing team and an exciting project in an internationally established company.
Our development team is based in Palma de Mallorca, but this can be a remote position.
We hope you have
- At least 1 year experience in a QA position OR 2 years experience working in client services/support/software implementation
- Passionate about improving processes and knowledge sharing
- Client and end user focus
- Experience with Test Management / Bug tracking tools i.e JIRA, trello etc. OR ticketing systems – zendesk, freshdesk etc.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise own tasks
- Perfect English and communicating skills
It’s great if you also have (or are interested in learning)
- Experience working with startups and fast-moving working environments
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in automated testing
- Experience working in AGILE/Scrum teams
- Managing support SLAs and working in time critical support teams
- Experience in post production or media industry.
- Experience in OSX native applications and iOS app testing
In turn, we offer:
- Competitive salary + employee bonus schemes
- Long term mentoring
- Flexible working schedule, including remote working
- 25 days holiday per year
- Part of a fun and enthusiastic international team
If you are interested, please get in touch to let us know why you think you’d like to join our team! Please also attach your current CV along with info on your earliest start date and salary requirement.